Job description: Online marketing
Educational level: bachelors degree
Address: Entrada 400, 1115 SC Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
Start date: February 2022
Internship duration: minimum 5/6 months
Internship types: Graduation internship, collaborative internship
Internship fee: EUR 300-400 per month (depending on training / skill level)
Access: Public transport – Van der Madeweg (Metro) / Parking free of charge
Are you looking for the ideal internship to kickstart your career as an international online marketeer? Are you proficient with languages and do you want to learn everything about sales, media buying, SEO, link building and other online marketing facets? We might be looking for you then!
LEQUAL is growing, even abroad! Because we are expanding at an international level, we are looking for an intern who is internationally well versed. You will be working for our clients from countries within Europe, and/or for the entire EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). We will teach you the first steps in SEO/link building, so you don’t need to have any experience yet. Besides having an excellent command of the English language, you will need to be commercially minded and passionate about online marketing. Speaking Dutch is not required!
What makes working with us fun?
You’ll be working in a team and you’ll be on an equal footing with the other specialists within our fast-growing organization. Within our team you will be prepared to become a commercial employee within 6 months! Your own initiatives are encouraged and you will get a lot of opportunities to develop yourself further. From the teams, there is always the possibility for support and room to spar, although the final implementation must come from within yourself. Because we believe: a good idea is no good idea without the implementation!
And yes, we also do Friday afternoon drinks, Fifa, awesome staff parties and maybe you still have ideas? Our fun team is always open to fun suggestions!
What are we going to make you the best at and how we are going to do it together?
By going through the client portfolio every morning and looking at the results, you as a commercial employee recognize better than anyone else where opportunities lie. In conversation with the specialists and the client, we look at how we can get the most out of our campaigns, and with this input you will get to work. You make sure that we can buy as cheaply as possible for our clients, you check results and adjust where necessary in cooperation with the specialists. We do all this with only one goal: the highest possible turnover for all our customers!
– Drawing up and checking offers
– Managing relationships
– Managing international relations
– Act as a point of contact for various types of international relations (internal and external)
– Carrying out commercial calls
– Innovative thinking & space to do business
This is you:
– You do not have to speak Dutch for this internship!
– Affinity with marketing and sales (by this we mean building relationships and absolutely no cold sales calls)
– Internationally oriented (excellent command of the English language, both orally and in writing)
– Thinking along, enterprising and above all not afraid to make mistakes!
– Experience with online marketing is a plus
We’ll give you:
– Lots of guidance
– A tailor-made package of tasks. This is based on e.g. curiosity and initiative. So you are in control over this!
– Independence & responsibility
– Flexible working hours
– Lunch. We’ll do this together!
– Working with the best marketing tools
– Possibility to continue working after your internship, even next to your studies.
You’re almost there! But before you apply, first a brief word about us:
Our services include a combination of search engine optimization, online advertising, video marketing, conversion optimization and web analytics. Since the establishment of LEQUAL we have been working on achieving returns for our clients.
How do we do this? Thanks to fast communication, transparent action and clear reports. All together!
In 2020 we will be one of the top 3 digital marketing agencies in the Netherlands. And now, as ambitious and driven as we are, we are also going to achieve international growth. We challenge you to convince us of your contribution within this ambitious challenge!
Will you grow personally with our organizations’ growth?
Then apply quickly and we will see you at our office!